SIEBEL CRM Training Overview
||Live Online / Self-Paced / Classroom
Siebel CRM training course will assist you in advancing your technical skills like developing, designing, and managing Siebel CRM applications. Learning of Siebel CRM training online will equip you with Siebel architecture, configuration, functionality, workflow and more through practical examples. This training will help you in managing your organization’s Customer Relationship Management Processes, review information on competitors, their products and prices in the market.
SIEBEL CRM Classroom and Online Training Course Objective
After the successful completion of SIEBEL CRM training from a reputed institute in Bangalore and Hyderabad, the learner will be able to...
- Know Siebel application architecture
- Configure and install a Siebel Enterprise inclusive of Siebel Server, Siebel Gateway Name Server, and Siebel Web Server Extension.
- Configure and Install Siebel clients
- How to migrate data among various environments
- Configure the user interface in a Siebel application
- By configuring Drilldowns, multi-value groups, pick lists to enhance application usability
- Configure view-level access control, user properties and repository deployment
Project manager, System administrator, Administrator, Application developer, Functional implementer, Business user, and System analyst are sure to highly benefit by taking up Siebel CRM Training.
SIEBEL CRM Course Training Curriculum
Introducing Siebel Applications
Using the Siebel Web Client
Working with Siebel Data
Access Control and Organization Setup
Responsibilities and Views
Users, Positions and Organizations
Controlling Access to Customer Data
Catalogs and Master Data
Physical Architecture and Management
The Siebel Web Architecture
Server Components and Parameters
Siebel Client Types
Securing Access to the Application
Installing Siebel Applications
Siebel Application Architecture
Using Siebel Tools to Examine Object Definitions
The Siebel Data Model
Siebel Business Components
Siebel Party Business Components
Siebel Business Objects
The Configuration Process
Managing Object Definitions
Editing and Compiling Object Definitions
UI Layer Configuration: Web Templates
UI Layer Configuration: Applets
UI Layer Configuration: Applications
Screens and Views
UI Layer Configuration: Drilldowns
Business Layer Configuration: Joins
Business Layer Configuration: Existing Business Components and Fields
Business Layer Configuration: New Business Components and Fields
Business Layer Configuration: Picklists
Configuring Multi-Value Groups
Data Layer Configuration
Siebel Business Services
Building Siebel Workflow Processes
Testing and Deploying Workflow Processes
Executing Workflow Processes
Using Workflow Policies
Configuring Business Logic
Siebel Task UI
Task UI: Creating a Task
Transient Business Components and Branching
Siebel Business Rules
Creating Business Rules
Introducing Siebel Assignment Manager
Creating Assignment Rules
Tailoring Assignment Manager Behavior
Invoking Siebel Assignment Manager
Introducing Enterprise Integration Manager
Creating Data Maps
Running Enterprise Integration Manager
Introducing Application Deployment Manager
Deploying Application Customizations
Module 1: Siebel CRM
- Overview of Siebel Applications
- How to use Siebel Web Client?
- How to work with Siebel Data?
- Organization Setup and Access Control
- Views and Responsibilities
- Users, Organizations, Positions
- Control the access to Customer Data
- Master Data and Catalogs
- Physical Architecture and Management
- Siebel Web Architecture
- Server Parameters and Components
- Types of Siebel Client
Module 2: Installation and Security
- Secure Access to the Application
- How to install Siebel Applications?
- What is Siebel Application Architecture?
- Examine Object Definitions by using Siebel Tools
- Siebel Data Model
- Business Components
- Business Objects
- Configuration Process and Strategy
Module 3: Application Configuration
- How to manage Object Definitions?
- Edit and Compile Object Definitions
- Configuration of Web Templates
- Configuration of Applets
- Configuration of Applications
- Screens and Views
- Configuration of Drilldowns
- Configuration of Joins
- Configuration of Business Fields and Components
- Configuration of Picklists
- Configuring Multi-Value Groups
- Configuration of Data Layer
Module 4: Workflow of SIEBEL
- Business Services
- How to build Siebel Workflow Processes?
- Deploy and test Workflow Processes
- Execute Workflow Processes
- How to use Workflow Policies?
- Configure Business Logic
- How to create a Task?
- Transient Business Branching and Components
- How to Business Rules?
- What is Siebel Assignment Manager?
- How to create Assignment Rules?
- State Models Concepts
Module 5: Data Loads
- What is Enterprise Integration Manager?
- How to create Data Maps?
- How to execute Enterprise Integration Manager?
- How to introduce the Application Deployment Manager?
- How to deploy Application Customizations?
CA Software Technologies (CAST) is one of the most reputed training institutes in India which provides comprehensive Siebel CRM classroom, corporate, online training, and certification program with practical assignments. Enrich your professional skills by opting for the SIEBEL CRM training course at CAST. The institute gives you access to live interactive sessions, recording sessions, industry-specific scenarios, and other benefits.