Oracle Apps Functional Training Overview
||Live Online / Self-Paced / Classroom
The Oracle Apps Functional Training Course is designed in such a manner that it covers all important concepts of operations, business designs, queries, and important functions. You will gain experience in all the important areas by practically working on real-time assignments and thus be a Certified Oracle Apps Functional Training Consultant.
The job roles which will benefit from Oracle Apps Functional Training are:
- Functional Consultant
- Finance Consultant
- Global Services Consultant
Oracle Apps Functional Training Certification Course Objectives
The Online Certification Course is a comprehensive study covering all important concepts of R12, its architecture, payables, and integration areas, data model analysis and Disbursement. Students desirous of going through Oracle Apps Functional Training should possess the following skillsets:
- Basic knowledge of Business Processes and it's working
- Purchase and Sales Activities- The functions of a Purchase and Sales unit of an organization and its functioning.
Oracle Apps Functional Online and Classroom Curriculum
Topics- Payables (AP), Receivables (AR), General Ledger (GL), Fixed Assets (FA), Cash Management (CE), Multi-Org Access Control (MOAC), Sub Ledger Accounting (SLA).
R12 Detailed Course Content
Topics- Architectural Overview – System Administration, UI Navigation changes in R12 Vs 11i, Flex fields, Access and Controls, Functional overview of Products, Concepts of LE/OU/Chart of Accounts, Differences between R11 Vs 11i-sneek peek review, Creation of Users and assignment of Responsibilities, Profile Options and security controls.
Topics- Invoice Vs Inv Batch, Creation of Invoices (All types of Invoices), Prepayment Application and Unapplication, Payment of Invoices- Full and Partial, Invoice Accounting, Payables Options, Financials Options, System Hold and Manual Holds, Distribution Set Vs Distribution Accounts, Retainage Release Calculation, WH Taxes, Recurring Invoices, Supplier Setup, Multi Currency payments
Topics- Procure to Pay (end to end flow), Creation of PO, Receipt, Inspection, Invoice Matching and Payment for the same, 2/3/4 way matching with PO, Auto Invoice from PO, Automatic Offset, Creation of supplier portal, Supplier PO Management, Data Model Analysis, AP Backend data model, Tables impacted on updation, Retainage Release, Fixed Assets Integration.
Topics- Funds Disbursement, Changes in R12 Vs 11i, Role of New Payment Set up Administrator, Creation of Payment Process Profile, Creation of Payment methods, Mapping PPP and Payment Documents with Internal bank Accounts, Payment Process Request Templated and Submission, Manual Vs Automatic completion, Overview of Federal formats, Scheduling Requests in Real-time, Assignment of Bank Accounts and PPP, Paying different supplier and OU’s in single pay run, Review proposed payments, Add & Remove invoices during payments, Electronic and Printed Payments, Multi-Currency Payments, Validations during payment, Resolve document & payment validation errors, Payment Limits.
Topics– Decentralised AP and Payments, Centralized AP and Payments, Terminate, Void and Stop Payments, Void by overflow, Skipped documents.
Topics- Process flow for funds capture, Auths Vs Settlements, Credit Card Creation, Brand activation Vs Inactivation’s, Assignment of credit card and Bank accounts to customer, Encryption Vs Masking, Creation of Funds Capture Process Profile, Creation of Payee, Mapping FCPP, PSA and Payees with OU, Transaction testing auths & settlements, Auth Capture, Credit Card refund, Invoking FC from AR/OM and collections.
Topics- Data Model Analysis for Funds Disbursement, Data Model Analysis for Funds Capture.
Topics- Changes in 11i Vs R12, Security Profile Options, Security list maintenance, Assigning security to users and responsibilities.
Topics- Asset Books vs Finance Book, Asset Creation, Calculation of Depreciation, Paying a capital asset PO via AP, Mass Addition, Retirement, Transfer of Asset, Group Vs Member Assets.
Topics- Changes in R12 Vs 11i, Creation of Banks/Branches/Accounts, Distinction between Internal bank accounts and external bank accounts, Controls in Cash Management, Reconciliation Manual and Auto Reconciliation, UMX Security Controls, Back end SQL data model for internal and external bank accounts, Cash Clearing, Bank Account Transfers, Cash Positioning and Forecasting.
Topics- Creation of Transaction, Receivable Options, Receipt Manual Vs Automatic, Receipt Application Vs Unapplication, Remittances, Refund Manual Vs Credit Card, Charge Back, Customer setups, Auto Cash Ruleset, Balance Forward Billing, Type of Transactions and set off with Credit Memo, Accounts Overview.
Topics- I Receivables, I Supplier Portal.
Topics– Auto Import Orders, Creation of Invoices in AR using import from OM, Payment of Sales Order using Credit card
Topics- Architectural Overview, Even Model in R12 Vs 11i, Accounting Events Definition, Accounting Events in Payables, Accounting Events in Receivables, Modifying seeded AAD, JLT and JLD
Topics- Creation of Ledger, Accounting Setup Manager, Open and Close periods, Mapping of 4 C’s = Currency, Calendar, COA and Convention, Primary and Secondary Ledger, Reporting Currency Ledger, Transfer/Post Accounting entries to GL, Creation of recurring journals, Data Conversion Levels, COA Mapping, Ledger Vs Ledger Sets, Consolidations, Data Access Set Vs Definition Access Set, Budgets, Consolidations.
Financial Statement Generator
Module 1: Introduction to the course
- Functional Course Content
- Setup of Inventory Management
- Understanding of items and their attributes
- Setup of transactions and their understanding
- Steps for controlling
- Relevant setup for accuracy
- Cost calculation of an item
- Definition of units of measurement
- Checking of various inventories
- Understanding of Inventory parameters
- Report generation
Module 2: P2P Life Cycle (Procure To Pay)
- What is Procure to Pay Life Cycle and its process
- Manage Approved Suppliers
- Purchase orders cycle and set up
- Receiving configuration and setup for receipts
Module 3: O2C Cycle (Order to Cash)
- Configuration and shipping of orders
- Order Management
- Process of Shipping and Receivables
- Management of Customer Accounts
- Shipping Networks and Receipts
- Parameters of Order Management
- Understanding and setup of Credit Management
- Management of holds and approvals
- Shipping Execution Process and network
- Auto Invoice Configuration
Module 4: Oracle Bill Of Material (BOM)
- Introduction to Bill Of Material
- BOM Parameters
- Comparison of bills
- Creation and documentation of bills
- Definition of bills and levels
- Setup of BOM
- Define the departments and standard operations
- Integration with inventory
Module 5: Oracle WIP Module (Work in Process)
- WIP Parameters
- WIP setup
- WIP accounting classes
- Jobs creation and their status
- Generation of Reports
- Inventory management and integration
Module 6: Sales Orders
- Types of Sales Orders
- Define Price Lists
- Addition of items to Price Lists
- Define customers
- Define Price Lists
- Generate related reports
Module 7: Oracle Human Resource Management
- Management and understanding of Business Groups
- Configuration of legal entities
- Ledgers Understanding and Configuration
- The concept of multi-operating unit environment
- Configuration of operating units
Module 8: System Administrator
- System Administration Configuration
- Creation of users and responsibilities
- Working with Menus and Profile Options
- Working with Request Groups
- Working with Combo
- Workflow for business processes
- Various business processes
- Assigning profile options
Certified CAST trainers are experienced professionals in the area of Oracle Apps Functional Training and provide 24/7 learning assistance to the students. The students certified are placed in India and abroad, the students have good exposure to real-time industry projects and assignments, therefore giving them a competitive edge over others and getting good placement opportunities.