Oracle Apex Training Overview
||Live Online / Self-Paced / Classroom
Oracle Apex training course will help you to develop the skills required to create database-centric web applications with Oracle Application Express. In Oracle Apex classroom and online training modes, you will also be trained on how to extend your application by adding up, collections, reports, plugins, and more.
Oracle Apex Online and Classroom Course Objective
Upon completion of Oracle Apex training from a reputed institute, you will be able to:
- Know Oracle APEX and its uses
- Learn to set up and administer APEX
- Know to create applications and pages in APEX
- Understand reports, forms, charts, and themes
- Be aware of the usage of APEX needed for development projects
- Documentation, Oracle APEX architecture, and its versions
- Know about SQL essentials
- How to use inherent themes and templates efficiently?
- How to create secure applications?
- Using shared components learn application navigation
- Execute Feedback mechanisms
- Be aware of new trends, techniques, and latest Oracle APEX updates
This training is beneficial for professionals working with databases, Database developer, SQL developer, Data Analyst, Data warehouse engineer, and Web developer.
Oracle Apex Training Classes Curriculum
Module 1: Oracle Application Express
- Overview of Oracle Apex
- Oracle Apex Architecture
- Learn Oracle apex Roles
- How to log into Oracle apex?
Module 2: Apex Demonstration Application
- Create and log onto apex workspace
- Installation of Apex
- Execute the Apex demonstration application
Module 3: Apex Application Builder
- Basic concepts of Application Builder
- Rendering and Page processing
- Management of Apex Session
- URL syntax and Substitution strings
Module 4: SQL in Apex
- How to use Object Browser to view in Apex?
- How to develop, drop and edit database objects?
- How to use SQL Commands when working with the database?
- How to use SQL Scripts to develop, edit, delete, execute PL & SQL scripts?
- How to use Query Builder to develop queries graphically?
Module 5: Create an Application
- Know how to create an application from Scratch, Spreadsheet, and Wizard
- What is an Apex Page?
- What are the Controls on an APEX Page?
- Various Sections of an APEX Page
- Rendering of Page
- Processing of Apex Page
- Shared Components
- Attributes of an Apex Page
- What is an Apex Region?
- Different Attributes of Region
Module 6: Creation of Interactive Apex Reports
- Create Interactive Reports
- Attributes of Interactive Report
- Attributes of Interactive Report Column
Module 7: Create SQL Reports
- Create SQL Reports
- Attributes of SQL Report
- Attributes of SQL Report Column
Module 8: Create Forms
- How to create Forms with Report?
- How to create Simple Forms?
- How to create Tabular Forms?
- How to create Master-Detail Forms?
- How to create Forms Using Wizards?
Module 9: Items & Buttons in Oracle Apex
- Create Types of Items
- Create Buttons
- Know what Buttons in Apex
- Apex Navigation
- Create Lists, Tabs, and Breadcrumbs
- Apex Navigation Bar
Module 10: Oracle Apex Shared Components
- Know various Attributes in Shared Components
- Know the usage of Shared Components
Module 11: Page Processing
- Page Rendering and its processing
- Computations and Validations in Apex
Module 12: Templates and Themes
- Learn Themes in Apex
- Change Themes
- Change Theme Defaults
- Understand Templates and view template definitions
Module 13: Oracle Apex Security
- Manage Application Security
- Know Different Authentication Options
- How to create a Custom Authentication?
- How to shift from one Authentication method to another?
- Know Authorization
- Create Authorization Schemes
- Attach Authorization Schemes to Regions, Pages, Tabs, etc.
Module 14: Deploying & Packaging
- Understand various Deployment Options
- Know the Deployment and Packaging Process
- Packaging Application with Supporting Objects
- How to install Applications from one ecosystem to another?
Candidates who undergo Oracle Apex training will get an opportunity to work on real-time projects under the able guidance of a certified Oracle instructor. Drive your career forward by learning the Oracle Apex course online from CA Software Technologies (CAST) the foremost training institute in Hyderabad and Bangalore. We provide Certification program, corporate and online training classes as per student’s requirements.