Microsoft Power BI Training Overview
||Live Online / Self-Paced / Classroom
Microsoft Power BI training will help candidates to learn how to build reports, visualizations, and dashboards using. Microsoft Power BI classroom and online training will make you an expert in business analytics. After completion of this course, you will master concepts like Power BI DAX, Power BI Desktop, Power BI Content packs, Power BI Q&A, Power BI Integrations, Power BI Custom Visuals coupled with SQL Services and Azure Machine Learning.
Microsoft Power BI Training and Certification Course Objective
After completion of the Microsoft Power BI training course you will be an expert in concepts:
- Data Integration and Visualization
- Know Power View, Power Pivot and Power Map
- Understand SSBI and DAX
- Use and execute Custom Visuals
- Gain insights into Power BI Q&A
- Perform Data Formatting and Binding
- Learn Workspace Collection and Power BI Embedded
- Understand and employ Content packs, Data Gateways, and Power BI Report Server
Business Analysts, Statisticians and Analysts, Data Scientists, Business Intelligence Manager, and Project Manager can pursue this course.
Microsoft Power BI Training Course Curriculum
- Know BI Basics
- Overview of Power BI Desktop
- Data Discovery
- Basic Transformation of Data
- How to Add Column?
- How to Append Queries?
- How to Merge Queries?
- Combine Files
- Basics of M Query
- Templates and Parameters
- Other Query Features in transforming data
- What is Modeling Data?
- How to create the Data Model?
- Modeling Basics
- Know Model Enhancements
- Learn What If Parameters
- DAX Basics
- Understand Navigation Function
- Know about Calculated Tables
- Measure Basics
- Learn Time Intelligence Functions
- What is Visualizing Data?
- Visualize Data by creating Interactive Reports
- Create Basic Reports with the Power BI Desktop
- How to create Interactive Reports by adding Slicers for Filters?
- How to create Interactive Reports by visualizing Tabular Data?
- How to create Interactive Reports by visualizing Categorical Data
- How to create Interactive Reports by visualizing Data Trends?
- How to create Interactive Reports by Visualizing Trend Data and Categorical simultaneously?
- How to create Interactive Reports by visualizing Geographical Data with Maps
- How to create Interactive Reports by visualizing Goal Tracking?
- How to create Interactive Reports by using Custom Visuals?
- How to create interactive Reports with Digital Storytelling
- How to create Interactive Reports by employing Other Features
- How to deploy the Power BI Service?
- How to create and share dashboards
- Use Power BI Q&A
- How to Set up App Workspaces?
- Alerts and Subscriptions in Power BI Service
- Excel Integration in Power BI Service
- Export and Embed Options in Power BI Service
- Overview of Refreshing the Data
- How to install the Data Gateway?
- How to schedule a Data Refresh?
- Overview of Power BI Mobile
- Design Dashboards and Reports for Mobile
- Interact with the Power BI Mobile App
- Flat File
- SSAS Multidimensional
- Sql Server
- SSAS Tabular
- Overview of Data Modeling Basics
- Tabular Data Modeling Basics
- Overview of DAX
- Overview of DAX (Tabular)
- How to create Calculated Columns
- How to create Calculated Columns
- Navigation Functions
- Logical and Conditional Functions
- Create Calculated Measures
- Overview of Time Intelligence
- Time Intelligence Functions
- Usage of X-Functions and A-Functions
- Table Functions
- Introduction to Class Files
- Purpose of Advanced DAX
- Know Variables
- What is Filter Context?
- Understanding Filter Context (CALCULATE)
- How to override Filter Context?
- FILTER in Filter context
- Work with Filter Context using FILTER and ALL
- Work with Filter Context using ALL EXCEPT
- Work with Filter Context using Totals
- YTD and MTD
- Rolling 12 Months Total in CALCULATE and Time Intelligence
- Rolling 3 Month Average Total in CALCULATE and Time Intelligence
- Overview of Semi-Additive Measures
- Opening and Closing Balance in Semi-Additive Measures
- Learning Row Context and Context Transition
- Knowing how t use Iterator Functions
- Nested Row Context
- Handling Error
- How to execute Basic Security
- Dynamic Security
- Execute Basic Security – Tabular
- Know Dynamic Security – Tabular
- Role-Playing Dimensions with Multiple Table Import
- Role-Playing Dimensions with USER RELATIONSHIP
- SEARCH and SUBSTITUTE
Boost your career prospects by opting for the Microsoft Power BI training course online from CA Software Technologies (CAST), a well-known training institute in Bangalore and Hyderabad. We render online and corporate training classes and certification programs according to the preferences of the student. Get admitted to Microsoft Power BI training and receive coveted certification. We render live interactive sessions, 100% job assistance, and personalized content.