Kubernetes Training Overview
||Live Online / Self-Paced / Classroom
Kubernetes training from this premier training institute helps you be thorough with Kubernetes architecture, app deployment on Kubernetes cluster, Kubernetes components, dashboard, Pods, and best security practices. In Kubernetes classroom and online helps you master the container orchestration tool.
Kubernetes Online and Classroom Training Course Objective
Upon completion of Kubernetes training course, you will know the following:
- Fundamentals of Kubernetes container orchestration
- Configuration and installation of Kubernetes cluster
- Deploy apps on the cluster and know its flexibility
- Know Services, Pods, Volumes, ingress, and data in Kubernetes
- Know to schedule the applications on the container
- Audit and troubleshoot Kubernetes cluster
- Best security practices
- Manage the state with deployments
- Know to create federations for cluster management
IT Professionals, Software Testers, System Administrators, Solution Architects, and Security Engineers will benefit upon pursuing this course.
Prerequisites for This Course are:
- Know basic concepts of DevOps
- Know Docker fundamentals
- Know application deployment process
- Learn to determine the differences between stateful and stateless applications
Kubernetes Training Course Curriculum
Module 1: Introduction to Kubernetes
- What is Kubernetes?
- Virtual machine vs container
- Fundamentals of Docker containers
- What is YAML in configuration files?
- Purpose of Kubernetes
- Advantages and disadvantages of Kubernetes
- Execute the first app
Module 2: Kubernetes Architecture
- Know the Kubernetes architecture
- Key components for creating the Kubernetes cluster
- Install Kubernetes on Ubuntu VM
- What are kube-apiserver, kube-controller-manager, kube-scheduler?
- What is the Kubernetes node component?
- Know Kubernetes dashboard
- Know to start a single node cluster locally
Module 3: App Deployment on Kubernetes
- Know to deploy an app on local Kubernetes cluster with Kubectl
- Purpose of a Kubernetes Pod
- What is the Pod lifecycle?
- Manage containers with Pods
- Basic Kubectl commands
- Know Kubernetes Node and Pod Preset
Module 4: Scale Apps in Kubernetes
- What is a Kubernetes service?
- Expose deployed app outside the Kubernetes cluster
- Scale-up and down the app replica to update the app
- What is the replication and deployment controller?
- Know about load balancing and horizontal pod auto-scaler
- How to roll back an update?
Module 5: Manage State with Deployments
- Deploy stateless and stateful applications
- Create a stateful set
- Know headless service
- Understand the policies for Pod management
- How to update strategies and persistent volumes?
Module 6: Kubernetes Security Best Practices
- How to log the events of Kubernetes cluster?
- Debug nodes and pods
- Know to enforce security in Kubernetes cluster
- Understand the best security practices
- What is the Federated cluster?
- Know unreachable nodes and pending Pods
- Know how to audit and access Kubernetes logs
- Know log collectors
- Learn Kubernetes audit policy
Module 7: Execute Kubernetes Essential Commands
- What is POD Autoscaling?
- Know Rolling Updates
- Memory, POD CPU reservation
- Bring down cluster and recover back
- Service Discovery
- Volumes Concepts
- Volumes Auto-provisioning
- Pet and Daemon Sets
- Monitor Resource Usage
Module 8: Kubernetes Master Services
- Know about Resource Quotas
- User Management
- Know Networking
- Maintenance of Node
Module 9: LoadBalancer
- Health checks
- How to deploy 4 VM's running centos7?
- SH to VM1 and configure the Kubernetes master node.
- SSH to VM2 and configure Kubernetes Minion node-01,02,03
CA Software Technologies (CAST) is one of the most premier training institutes in India which also offers comprehensive Kubernetes corporate, online training, and certification programs coupled with real-time projects and practical assignments. Enrich your career skills by opting for the Kubernetes training course at CAST and get access to live interactive sessions, industry-specific scenarios, and recording sessions along with other benefits.